terça-feira, 23 de outubro de 2007

2 Video Clip Requests

Since I'm still on holiday and in such a good mood right now, I thought I'd post two video clips that were requested. I'd like like to stress once again at this point, that everything I do, I do because I want to (sounds like a song (:). If I have time and I'm in the right modd I love to fulfill your requests- but I will share them with everybody else and won't do private requests.
I don't want money or anything else, so please stop trying to get me to do things I don't want to. I've said it once and I'll say it again: I don't have to financial interests to run this joint- it's all about having fun and posting the guys I love (that's also why you won't find certain guys on my blog that are practically everywhere else on gay blogs). No ads, no affiliate programs, no planted posts, no Paypal donations, no bullshit: My blog is 100% independent and I decide when I've had enough and then I will call it quits.
So, about the requests. First up it's all the James Taylor segments from that Boy documentary unedited in one clip. The Youtube clip is heavily edited though.
Download the clip here: http://rapidshare.com/files/10000081/JamesTaylor.avi









And here is the unedited Aritz Judo segment. I hope this is the last time I have to post a video of him, because I've done him so many times before.
Download the clip here: http://rapidshare.com/files/10006743/JudokaAritz.avi





AAS Advent Calendar Day 11: The Beauty Of The Boy








Today I have a video clip of gorgeous British model James Taylor for you. I'm afraid I can't upload this one to Youtube either, as there is full frontal nudity in this clip.
There are some very sexy closeups of his incredible body! Verydelicious. If somebody likes this kind of clip, write me a message. Then I might post more clips like this one.

In diesem Sinne
MSTY



Nenhum comentário: